Friday, May 20, 2016

Everyday I'm bumbling

I think how you Bumble or Twitter swipe says a lot about your self esteem. For me, I find myself judging people a lot while I sit on the toilet. Oftentimes, this is while I'm being judged by 1 or 2 cats who are watching me sit on the toilet, or, if I'm at work, it is while I'm in a girl's bathroom listening to high schooler's curse.

Let's say a picture of a guy comes up, here's how I will swipe left and not choose them
1. You look like you have a fancy suit that fits you- I am not fancy and this is intimidating
2. You wear your hat ascue. This obviously means you are cooler than I and/or you might be a douche bag
3. You have better definited muscles than I know what to do with- I'm already a little embarrassed of my body and I don't need to feel like someone is dating down with me.
4. You are not living in Chicago- this also cracks me up because I am looking to hook up pretty primarily right now, but the romantic in me doesn't want there to be no possibility it might work out. I mean girls, right?
5. You have weird facial hair- I dont' know what to do with your foot long beard.
6. Jewlery- maybe a necklace I can handle, but men with a bunch of accessories for some reason turn me off.
7. If you write something in your little blurb where you criticize women- for example "Why is everyone a yoga instructor all of a sudden? Don't have all selfies- don't you have friends?" WHy are you already insulting me, we haven't even met yet?

Things I will swipe right for everytime
1. A picture that makes me laugh
2. A picture that shows you are a jokester or not afraid to make an ass out of yourself
3. Nice eyes or a good face
4. You do not have overtly sexual picture of you with your shirt off
5. you are holding a cat- everytime.
6. You are holding a baby and you explicitly state it isn't yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment